Property Management Assistant Surveyor, E17 (Graduate)
Working within a team of five in our Property Management Department, this graduate role of Assistant Surveyor will be responsible for a variety of management and surveying tasks. We are looking for someone who is highly conscientious, organised and who has a strong attention to detail.
Work experience within the industry is desired, but not essential.
Experience & Education Requirements:
RICS Accredited Property Degree and enrolled or looking to enrol on the APC
- Overseeing key lease dates to ensure high level of client service
- Dealing with contracts and repairs relating to the team's management portfolio
- Carrying out credit control procedures, including the payment of sub-contractor invoices
- Carrying out property inspections
- Preparing client reports to include strategic property advice
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Comfort with technology and learning new platforms
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Ability to network and integrate with different departments
- Confidence in getting involved with a wide-variety of projects
Our property management teams are in the North & East London office in Walthamstow. In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you're a graduate, we offer a formal training programme and successful candidates will be expected to attend all relevant APC sessions.