Residential Property Management Surveyor, E17
We are looking for an experienced residential AST property manager to join our very successful residential team based in our East & North London office.
In order to be considered for an interview, you must have gained experience within a similar role and you will be expected to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Handling renewals – negotiating with clients and tenants regarding rent increases
- Handling terminations – where tenants have given notice or when serving notice to tenant on behalf of the client
- Deposit Releases, including negotiation of dilapidation claims
- Provide advice and support to clients and tenants
- Undertake property inspections every 6 months
- Ensure that administration is carried out in accordance with ARLA requirements
- Strong sense of customer service
- Health & Safety compliance – gas safety inspections, water testing, fire risk assessments
- Maintenance and repair to the property including major refurbishments, management of contractors
- Reference checking
- Client statements and pay over to clients
- Complying with obligations of property licensing schemes in relevant boroughs
Knowledge of common legal terms and regulations relating to Lettings and Property Management including - Housing Act 1988, Assured Shorthold Tenancies, Section 21 Notices, Section 8 Notices, Procedures for Rental Arrears, Landlords Obligations to repair, Tenants Deposit Protection Legislation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV with details of your current salary and package to Ray Taylor.