Residential Property Management Surveyor, E17
We are looking for an experienced residential AST property manager to join our very successful residential team based in our East & North London office.
In order to be considered for an interview, you must have gained experience within a similar role and you will be expected to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Handling renewals – negotiating with clients and tenants regarding rent increases
- Handling terminations – where tenants have given notice or when serving notice to tenant on behalf of the client
- Deposit Releases, including negotiation of dilapidation claims
- Provide advice and support to clients and tenants
- Undertake property inspections every 6 months
- Ensure that administration is carried out in accordance with ARLA requirements
- Strong sense of customer service
- Health & Safety compliance – gas safety inspections, water testing, fire risk assessments
- Maintenance and repair to the property including major refurbishments, management of contractors
- Reference checking
- Client statements and pay over to clients
- Complying with obligations of property licensing schemes in relevant boroughs
Knowledge of common legal terms and regulations relating to Lettings and Property Management including - Housing Act 1988, Assured Shorthold Tenancies, Section 21 Notices, Section 8 Notices, Procedures for Rental Arrears, Landlords Obligations to repair, Tenants Deposit Protection Legislation.