Senior Property Management Surveyor, E17
As our Management department grows, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced property manager to run an active team of four, reporting to a Director. Take ownership of some of the firm’s most valuable management clients and help the company’s continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property manager who will run their own team. You will be able to work on your own, managing a mixed commercial portfolio reporting directly to clients and a Director.
Outline of the role:
- Be experienced in all aspects of property management. This includes service charges, health & safety, day-to-day property management and inspection of properties.
- Manage a mixed portfolio based throughout London and the UK.
- Oversee the maintenance of properties through third-party contractors, ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard.
- Liaise with the accounts team on service charge and rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries or disputes.
The ideal person will have the following:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in commercial property management. RICS qualifications would be desirable.
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of office systems (Outlook/Word/Excel).
Our property management teams are based in Strettons' East & North London office in Walthamstow. In exchange for knowledge, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.