Administrator, Residential Management, E11
The role involves providing professional administrative support to our Residential Management department. We are looking for someone who would fit in, be proactive, work well under pressure and take on jobs/tasks as and when requested. They should be enthusiastic and keen to help when necessary. The ideal person would have experience of working within a property management company, however not essential. they should have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft packages and a good knowledge of CRM systems.
- Assist with the day to day administration to include arching and scanning of the post.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Typing, Word Processing and Proof Reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to an appropriately high standard.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, and to take detailed messages.
- Handling tenancy renewals.
- Creating files after the property has been let and new tenants have moved in. This will include completing proformas and protecting deposits.
- Arranging property inspections.
- Ensure that the administration is carried out in accordance with ARLA requirements.
- Instructing of contractors for maintenance works.
- Creating invoices and sending them out to the relevant parties on the behalf of the Surveyors.
- Arranging GSI's, EPCs and EICRs for managed properties.
- Updating key list.
- Updating Riskwise when works are completed for Health & Safety.
- Managing the filing system so documents can easily be retrieved on Virtual Cabinet.
- To help cover reception on the tea break.
- To help with the post rota with other secretaries.
- Good IT knowledge - able to use Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident nature.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For more information please contact Jane.Seager@strettons.co.uk.