Client Accountant, E11
An opportunity has arisen to join our Management department as the Client Accountant where the ideal candidate will provide accounting input to an established team dealing with a mixture of properties for a range of clients.
- Managing a portfolio for multi-clients.
- Set Clients, Properties, Units, Leases and Tenants/Debtors on TRAMPS.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent and service charge demand/invoices.
- Prepare Funding Requests.
- Preparing and reconciliation of client statements.
- Periodic Ad-hoc client reporting in Excel.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation in accordance with RICS and FSA.
- Transfer of funds to clients within strict deadlines.
- Carry out daily maintenance (rent increases, assignments and renewals).
- Authorising creditor invoice bathes.
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier, tenant, auditors queries.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least three years of undertaking a similar role.
- Essential that the candidate has knowledge of PMA TRAMPS Property Management System.
- Must be computer literate with good excel knowledge and spreadsheet skills.
- Methodical, accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and committed.
To learn more about the role, or if you're ready to apply, send your CV to Ray Taylor at email@example.com.