Commercial Agency Team Administrator, EC2 & E10
We are looking for a Commercial Agency Team Administrator to join our Commercial team based in our EC2 & E10 offices.
Strettons is a leading London based firm of property advisors offering a broad range of services across four key sectors of property work, namely Commercial & Residential Agency, Auctions, Property Management and Valuation & Advisory Services.
It is an independent, privately owned firm with no external shareholders. There are 14 main Board directors and a total complement of about 120 staff. We have offices in the City & City fringe, West End, East & North London and the M11 Corridor.
While our commercial agency coverage is London-wide, we are regarded as one of the most active firms of property advisors and commercial agents operating in east and north London, covering a diverse range of commercial agency and development work in this area and for a variety of private, corporate and public sector clients.
Further information on our firm, is available online at strettons.co.uk
- Diary management of agents and booking of viewings/appointments and liaison with clients/tenants.
- Co-ordinating inspection and offer schedules
- Assistance in liaising with clients and providing updates.
- The initial point of contact for all inbound calls. Screening of calls and responding to enquiries where possible.
- Multi-Agency Appointments - Estate Office/Zetland House etc
- Ensure prompt marketing of stock.
- Weekly updates/liaison on behalf of the Team with the relevant asset manager.
- Database/Agency Pilot
- Applicant/enquiry management, logging and continual maintenance of the database.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team on a marketing strategy for the commercial agency team.
- Production of marketing particulars and subsequent uploading to strettons.co.uk and relevant portals.
- Assistance in preparing marketing reports, presentation/pitch packs etc.
- Preparation and communication of relevant case studies deal done and PR announcements to clients/market through upload to the website, LinkedIn, Facebook and other online channels.
- Monitoring and responsibility for the presentation of instructions online, photograph rotation.
- Co-ordinating preparation of external brochures and other marketing material, liaison with contractors, securing quotes.
- Organising photography, and any other relevant 3D/video content.
- Co-ordinating EPC and lease plan quotes, inspections, filing
- Updating all deals to co-star etc.
- Research and Business Development
- Identifying building owners and coordinating regular Direct Mail and Targeted email shots to potential clients.
- Co-star and other research to compile a database of lease events for Agency Team follow up.
- Planning register searches for targeted marketing/business development follow up.
- Great communication and people skills with a bright, outgoing personality. You will be in constant phone contact with a range of clients and contacts.
- Well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and able to take the initiative on progressing projects and tasks.
- Good attention to detail, creativity and presentation of printed and online material.
- Team player and able to communicate well with staff across all the agency teams.
- Good level of competence on Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe.
- Database management and experience of data inputting and research.
- Experience of marketing and/or an interest in digital marketing, social media and other online channels to communicate and develop our business.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday