Senior Property Management Surveyor, E11
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial property manager to be part of a client-dedicated team of four. As a Senior Management Surveyor, you will work on one of our most valuable clients’ portfolios throughout the UK taking responsibility for day to day management of some of the properties and looking as a team, for asset management and added value initiatives, bill additional fees and work to enable the company’s continued pursuit of growth and excellence.
The successful candidate will be able to work autonomously but within the team, report effectively to key internal and external stakeholders and manage a mixed commercial portfolio.
- All aspects of property management including:
- Service charges
- Landlord & tenant
- Health & safety
- Regular inspections
- Day to day property management
- Manage a mixed commercial property portfolio based across London and the UK
- Oversee the maintenance of properties via third party contractors, ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship
- Liaise with the accounts team on:
- Service charges
- Rent invoicing
- End of year reconciliation
- Financial queries/disputes
- Work with the Director to find asset management and value-added initiatives, additional properties for the client to purchase.
- Minimum of two to four years' experience in commercial property management
- RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential, but property management experience is essential
- The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required
- Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (Outlook/Word/Excel) is important
Our property management team is based in our Head Office next to Leytonstone Underground Station. In exchange for experience, drive and determination, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit your CV by emailing email@example.com or to learn more, give us a call for an informal chat.