PA & Team Administrator, E17
We are looking for a PA & Team Administrator to join our Asset Management team in Walthamstow.
The job description:
- Make contacts with clients a high priority. Works hard to meet customer needs and look after their interests. Makes customers feel welcome; listens carefully; quickly builds rapport; shows empathy.
- Works as a team member with your fee-earners and other colleagues and develop effective and supportive relationships.
- Anticipate problems and difficulties and take responsibility for own actions. Take initiative and be prepared to make decisions when required.
- Strive to represent the firm's Mission Statement to both staff and the outside world, and in particular to convey the impression of a united team.
- Be continually sensitive to all facets of the overall quality of service being received by clients.
- To be literate in all aspects of Microsoft Office in order to produce correspondence and documentation in line with company layout. No more than 2 mistakes per day and minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls within 3 rings and in line with company procedure. All telephone messages to be passed within 15 minutes.
- To assist the fee-earner in diary management by entering all appointments immediately when call finished, in 'estate craft' or Director's diary. Daily check Brought Forward system and give managers reminder.
- When current case information is passed by fee earner, update summary within 'x' minutes or twice daily and deal with on-going queries from clients, referring to the website when required.
- Ensure all documentation and correspondence are placed on file immediately and all archiving and recording done monthly in line with laid down procedure.
- To efficiently control the flow of mail, faxes and other messages ensuring all communication is actioned promptly. Ensure all clients are dealt with in a pro-active manner, especially when fee-earner is absent.
- To draw to the fee-earners attention any possible errors or inconsistency which might occur to you in handling the work.
- To locate and extract information as required by the fee-earner.
- To undertake copying, collating, binding of documents and associated work.
- To follow guidelines with regard to keys.
- To meet and greet clients/visitors to the office.
- To ensure all post delivered to reception is entered into post book and franked ready for despatch.
- To participate in switchboard rota as and when required.
- To take personal responsibility for your own professional development, within the context of Investors in People.
- To maintain and improve your professional expertise.
- To participate in and contribute to the flow of information within the film.