Home » About
Strettons is a firm of property advisors that offer a uniquely broad range of services from commercial and residential agency, property management and auctions, to valuation and advisory. We operate throughout London and the home counties with more than 110 staff, while our auction department and property management business covers the whole of the UK.
Since 1931, the Strettons brand has been recognised for the quality of service offered by its staff. We have worked hard to retain the original ethos in the way we advise and relate to our clients and can draw upon diverse technical resources to ensure that we deliver the best results.
Our services and expertise include:
- Property management, including portfolio and asset management
- Dispute resolution, including rent review and lease renewals
- Insurance, covering all types of commercial, residential property
- Valuations for expert witness reports, compulsory purchase and leasehold reform
- Property planning, development and investments
- Financial assistance and advice
Our history and experience equips us to deal with a broad range of unique properties. We work for many charities and have specialist knowledge in medical properties, acting for several primary care practitioners and NHS Trusts. Our London base provides us with many opportunities to advise both public authorities and private owners in urban regeneration and compulsory purchase cases.
Our clients include:
- Private and institutional property owners
- UK & foreign banks and financial institutions
- Local authorities
- Public regeneration bodies
- Privatized utilities
- Registered social landlords and national charities
To learn how we can work together, please contact a member of our team.