182 Shoreditch High Street, Shoreditch, E1 6HY
Guide price: £575,000 - £600,000*
Tuesday, 5th December 2017 11:00am
BY ORDER OF THE TRUSTEES OF UNITED CHARITIES OF ST. LEONARD
Location & Description
A substantial Grade II Listed property forming part of a larger premises (the neighbouring property No.180 is not included), previously occupied as a NatWest bank, albeit there is presently no independent access to the building as it integrates with No.180, although it backs immediately onto Anning Street.
Located on the west side of Shoreditch High Street close to the junctions with Holywell Lane and New Inn Yard close to 'Silicon Roundabout', about a ½ mile north of Liverpool Street mainline station, . The surrounding area has seen much redevelopment and is increasingly fashionable with many restaurants, bars and clubs and residential developments. The site immediately to the south is due to become the Shoreditch Village Phase II mixed use development. Details available from Strettons website.
We are aware that the freehold of 180/181 Shoreditch High Street is to be offered at Allsop's commercial auction on 5th December 2017.
EQUIVALENT TO £250 p.a. WITH REVERSION IN 27 YEARS
- Subject to a lease with 27 years unexpired
- Within ½ mile of Liverpool Street.
- Close to 'Silicon Roundabout'
The legal pack shows that the property is held on a 1,000 year lease from the mid 1600's and not freehold as printed.
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Arranged over five floors including basement, the property is integrated with the adjoining property, No. 180, for which access is gated. The second and third floors were previously used as a flat.|
|Third Floor:||1 room, bathroom||412 sq ft||(38.3 sq m)|
|Second Floor:||1 room, kitchen||413 sq ft||(38.3 sq m)|
|First Floor:||1 room (ancillary storage)||413 sq ft||(38.3 sq m)|
|Ground Floor:||Former banking premises||1,600 sq ft||(147.6 sq m)|
|Basement:||Storage||1,660 sq ft||(154.2 sq m)|
|Total:||4,498 sq ft||(417.7 sq m)|
|The property is subject to a 99 year lease from June 1945 (27 years unexpired) at a rent of £250 p.a. without review. The lessee is to repair and maintain the property including making good, openings, on ground and upper floors.|
- Friday 24th November at 10:00am need to take ID (photo)
- Friday 1st December at 10:00am need to take ID (photo)
- If parties would like to attend, due to security guards and guard dogs being onsite at present, please confirm your attendance by emailing your name and telephone number at least 48 hours in advance to email@example.com.
- Parties will need to bring ID with them to be allowed in. Any names not on the list will be denied entry.